8398Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Info for the SEHH? Count

  • Ralph Oborn
    Feb 25, 2005
      Nope, not factorial, that would have multiplied 1*2*3*4*5*6 = 120 etc,
      this was adding, I started down that path also. I also looked at
      fibbinonci numbers.

      The key is each additional tree, can in theory, hang to all previous trees.

      But Coy is right, if two trees are tall enough, everybody could just
      stack up there. And Ricks method would double that.

      Ralph the midnight mathematician

      PS as one who is unlikely to master the mythical bottle. I would need.
      ground acess at least twice duting the evening