8333Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Intro/Sleeping bag under HH?

  • Dan Arnold
    Feb 23, 2005
      gear_collector wrote:

      > Hi Dan,
      >
      > Since the integrated Big Agnes system so well for you, just upgrade
      > your REM pad to the "insulated air core" version from Big Agnes (or
      > a similar primaloft air pad from InsulMat). I think you'll be good
      > to 20F, especially with the additional thermarest small pads you
      > use. No need to mess with trying to rig up a sleeping bag with just
      > the right tension under your HH and no blocking of your doorway.

      David, I'm kicking myself for being too cheap to go for the Primaloft
      version of the REM. Maybe Backcountry.com will let me trade it in.
      Didn't know about InsulMat. I'll check it out. Thanks.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic