      From: hikingdude2003 [mailto:jp295301@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 2:39 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Hammock Camping Cutting down Speer Hammock

      Ed,

      I ended up cutting the hammock down to 48" and it seems to work
      well.  I'm probably going to make another on with the elongated
      triangle cut and compare.  Either way I may sew on tie outs to the
      sides to spread things out a bit.

      Great book, BTW.

      Oh yeah, I see you are in the hills of NC.  I lived in Clyde a
      couple of years ago (I'm from the great town of Climax, NC) and look
      forward to moving back to the area after grad school.  Southeastern
      Ohio doesn't hold a candle to western NC.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic