8259[Hammock Camping] Re: RE:Pee Bottle,

  • pedantus
    Feb 17, 2005

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "pedantus" <pedantus@h...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > Furd Burfle's campsite???
      >
      > I have to know the story behind this name.

      I misspelled it...:) Ferd (short for Ferdinand) Burfel is a late
      sixties nickname conjuring the image of a self-assured rural person
      who is proudly independant but wholly uninformed as to the
      conventions of any 'reality' outside of the narrow confines of his
      own traditions, habits, and individual quirks.

      Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In
      First Show 1968
      Last Show 1973
      Genre Comedy
      Network NBC
      Slot Day Monday
      Slot Time 8 pm

      (And now you know where the name Pedantus comes from...:)

      Rog
      > jamie in az
    • Show all 59 messages in this topic