825Re: Hammock Camping Cutting down Speer Hammock

  • hikingdude2003
    Mar 6, 2003

      I ended up cutting the hammock down to 48" and it seems to work
      well. I'm probably going to make another on with the elongated
      triangle cut and compare. Either way I may sew on tie outs to the
      sides to spread things out a bit.

      Great book, BTW.

      Oh yeah, I see you are in the hills of NC. I lived in Clyde a
      couple of years ago (I'm from the great town of Climax, NC) and look
      forward to moving back to the area after grad school. Southeastern
      Ohio doesn't hold a candle to western NC.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic