8118Re: Result of my first adventure with the ZHammock

  • David Chinell
    Feb 2, 2005
      JD:

      I've used a 1/2-inch thick sit pad of blue CC foam to
      insulate moving targets. I just throw it into the mix on top
      of everything, then jam it wherever my knees or elbows are
      cold.

      The idea is to have a smallish hunk of thick pad that you
      can put where you need it. Not the dreamiest of sleep,
      having to rearrange stuff when you roll over, but better
      than frozen knees keeping you awake.

      Bear
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic