8109ZHammoch Project Photos

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Feb 1, 2005
      For those who are interested, I have posted some photos (J.D. ZHammock

      The first photo shows a rather unique knot & rope that I have used to
      attach one end to a rather large tree. Can this knot be patented....?

      Another shows how the hammock "opens up" when I put a 3/4 UL
      Thermarest *AND* a full sized CC blue foam pad in the sleeve.

      8:30 PM here - Forecast for the low teens - Getting ready to try
      sleeping in this thing tonight.

      My strategy is to attempt to lower my body temperature BEFORE going
      out there. Working on my third beer...<g>...

      Happy Trails,

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic