8082Re: [Hammock Camping] Hiking in from site 415 to 413

  • jwj32542
    Jan 30, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Hoessle" <JD@H...>
      wrote:
      > Got around to looking at the terraserver site - Great! Had never
      seen
      > that before and (even with my slow dial-up) it loads excellent maps
      > fast! Thanks again!

      Be sure to check the date on the image...some of them are several
      years old and won't show all of the pertinent details, like new
      construction or rock/mud slides, etc.

      I tried to look up my house and my whole neighborhood is just a dirt
      road and a bit of clearcut! I'm camped under that tree...right
      there...

      Jeff
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic