8080Re: [Hammock Camping] Hiking in from site 415 to 413

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Jan 30, 2005
      > Thats alright, the terraserver site is still a great resource, I use
      > it whenever I plan a trip. I also use the imagery part, print out a
      > map and tell people "we'll be camped under that tree!".

      Ralph......!!!!!!!!!!!

      Got around to looking at the terraserver site - Great! Had never seen
      that before and (even with my slow dial-up) it loads excellent maps
      fast! Thanks again!

      > I assume it is OK to JEST on this list, or should the JESTING only
      > take place over on Kampfire?

      It better be OK here...<g>... Or, I will be kicked off before noon today!

      > I recently askes for volenteers for a poison Ivy experiment, next
      > week we acan do a skunk stink and moswuito experiment. :]

      ...hehehe!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic