8076Re: [Hammock Camping] Hiking in from site 415 to 413

    Jan 29, 2005
      Ed Speer wrote:

      Ralph, JD and everyone

      Thanks for keeping the list light hearted with your ‘jesting’.  It’s input like yours that make this list fun as well as informative.  We all appreciate a little jest once in a while—as long as it’s not at my expense, of course!  LOL     ….Ed   List moderator

      When you hang your hammock in Hot Springs, you may want to take care of remembering the inverse  square law as it applies to audio frequencies.  If you want to do some research on the topic, measure your ability to sleep as a function of distance from Ed's Hammock...  ZZZZzzzzzzz.......

      Sometimes it is fun to be lighthearted at the master's expense too ;)