      From: Lenny Nichols <lnichols@...>
      Date: 2005/01/19 Wed PM 01:23:01 EST
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Staying Warm in the (VERY) Cold

      I did some experimenting this last weekend, too. I setup my HH with both
      Jacks 'R' Better (JRB) quilts under the hammock. Western Mountaineering 20
      degree down bag used as a quilt. JRB weather shield on top of the sleeping
      bag and below the underquilts. Slept outside with a breeze of 5-10 MPH.
      Overnight temps were 25 degrees. I was finally warm and comfortable.

      Lenny Nichols