7934[Hammock Camping] Re: Western Hammock Gathering

  • chcoa
    Jan 15, 2005
      Very decisive, sounds good to me. The 16th and 17th of April then
      and my vote is for Madera Canyon. We can save HV for the fall
      WHG. :) I'm sure since it's has several riprian sections then will
      be a really pretty time to visit.

      Jamie D

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Dylan Anderson <hum469@y...>
      wrote:
      > Ok, let's just say that it will be the 16th/17th then,
      > and let's have the 23/24th be a backup. It is far
      > enough out that I think we can all keep both free, at
      > least for another couple weeks which should be enough
      > time for everyone to commit. As for area, both are
      > new to me, so I will leave the choice up to those who
      > are familiar with one, or have a specific goal in
      > mind. With that being said then, we have at least
      > four of us on the 16th then... Jamie, Walter, my
      > friend Cody and I?
      >
      > =====
      > Though I may die tomorrow, at least I can do it with the knowledge
      that once I did know true love -unknown

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic