7918Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Western Hammock Gathering

  • Dylan Anderson
    Jan 14, 2005
      Ok, let's just say that it will be the 16th/17th then,
      and let's have the 23/24th be a backup. It is far
      enough out that I think we can all keep both free, at
      least for another couple weeks which should be enough
      time for everyone to commit. As for area, both are
      new to me, so I will leave the choice up to those who
      are familiar with one, or have a specific goal in
      mind. With that being said then, we have at least
      four of us on the 16th then... Jamie, Walter, my
      friend Cody and I?

      Do you Yahoo!?