7916Re: Western Hammock Gathering

  • chcoa
    Jan 13, 2005
      Okay so it seams like we are really struggling here AZers. Let's get
      our ducks in a row. April is what's on the table right? I'm in for
      16/17, 23/24 or 30/1.

      I would prefer Madera since I want to attempt Mt. Wrightson but I
      have heard really wonderful things about Happy Valley too so either
      is fine by me. Let's decide on both issues so we can make some solid
      plans before this ends up being a 2006 hanging event!!! :)

      By the way, I have not heard from adrnlnjnky on this either. AJ are
      you planning to join us? Also, what about you Chuck?

      jamie d

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, wpick87506@a... wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > Still no commitments to any weekends yet.
      >
      > Walter
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic