787Newbie to the group No. 2 for the day

  • robi dawson
    Mar 4, 2003
      hi Everybody,

      I, like Dave, am also new to the group.

      I bumped into it on the Net when looking for info on making hammocks.

      Any of you do that? More specifically I am interested in *net* hammocks as opposed to cloth ones. However, if you all think that is a waste of time let me know.

      So, where does one sitting in Budapest Hungary - I am from Boston, but just happen to be living here for the next millennium - get started on hammocking. If I can get a nice set up made i will start using it to sleep out in and to camp in the very first chance I get.

      Thanks all!

      Rob
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic