7868Re: [Hammock Camping] Western Hammock Gathering

  • Dylan Anderson
    Jan 10, 2005
      Hey Walter, sorry I have been unable to check my mail
      so I know this is a bit late. So we are out to April
      now? I just came across another possible area, are
      you familiar with Happy Valley? I am told it is just
      about 50 miles east of Tucson, and that it is very
      scenic indeed. April I here there should even be a
      number of waterfalls flowing at that time of the year.
      However I have not had a chance to look anything more
      about it up. Would that be an area worth going, and
      do you know anything more about it?

      =====

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic