7856Western Hammock Gathering

  • wpick87506@aol.com
    Jan 8, 2005
      Hello Arizonans!

      We've been going back and forth about the dates. I have not heard from Jamie. What I got from the others is that March 26th is a no go due to Easter Sunday. And that the 19th may not be good either.

      Some have suggested rescheduling in April. The first two weekends in April are already booked for me (Search and Rescue Training and DMAT training). I would like to get a date pinned down (hopefully) by Monday morning because I have Monday off and can got down to Maderia Canyon to make the reservations, or is that pushing it for everyone?

      Walter
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic