7851[Hammock Camping] Re: Oware 9x9 Tarp

  • walkonemile50
    Jan 7, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "walkonemile50"
      <glherron46@y... wrote:

      I just got my tarp today and it's raining like hell so it will be a
      good chance to test this thing out.. I'll keep ya all posted... So
      far it looks like very good work on the tarp itself.. What I like
      the most is that I can take it to the ground and set it up in so many
      different ways.
      WalkOneMile

      Well I have a problem.. The 9x9 is 6 inchs short... Ouch... A
      problem if I want to hang it as an A frame. Dave won't be back until
      Tuesday.. So I'll have to wait and see. Man, I had it set up and it
      started raining and then I look and see the hammock hanging out..
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic