7847[Hammock Camping] Re: Oware 9x9 Tarp

  • walkonemile50
    Jan 7, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Craig Stephanski
      <stephanski@s...> wrote:
      > I have also experienced some very slight weak spots(beginning of a
      tear) where the tie-outs at the ends of the hammock are. I was
      wondering about getting a stronger tarp myself....now I know I am not
      the only one that has had this happen to them.

      I just got my tarp today and it's raining like hell so it will be a
      good chance to test this thing out.. I'll keep ya all posted... So
      far it looks like very good work on the tarp itself.. What I like
      the most is that I can take it to the ground and set it up in so many
      different ways.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic