784Re: Hammock Camping Re: Newbie to the group

  • Stephen T. Gregorie
    Mar 4, 2003
      this past weekend I was 'hanging around' and my 3/4
      inch therm-a rest was sliding everywhere. My wife
      suggested getting some of the material used to keep
      rugs from sliping. It is a tacky mesh material. So I'm
      going to try that.

      steve
      --- "starnescr <starnescr@...>"

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/