783Re: Hammock Camping Digest Number 64

  • nafister@uti.com
    Mar 3, 2003

      Didn't really need the foil tape for the hammock, but......there is a
      really nice guy out there, the Tinman, that makes cozies for pots or
      rehydration jars to help keep the heat in so your food can continue to
      cook or to keep warm for a much longer time. I ordered one from him and
      it works great. Tinman does this and donates the proceeds to his boy
      scout troop. After I saw the Reflectix, I realized that this is the same
      stuff he uses, so now I have a custom made cozy for my Lemonade
      rehydration container. Must have taken less than five minutes to make a
      bottom cozy and a matching top one for the lid/cup. Too good to pas up
      since I was there. And it weighs practically nothing!
      Glad you were able to find yours. And I also found the Target blue pad in
      the camping section locally.