7818Re: [Hammock Camping] Western Hammock Gathering

  • Dylan Anderson
    Jan 5, 2005
      Easter would never work for me, not a chance my wife
      would allow me off then. March 19th works for me,
      however I think it did not work for Jamie. All the
      locations I have heard work in my opinion, and I can
      live with car camping if the majority favors it.
      Other than that, perhapse we do have to plan out in
      April though. Actually, on second thought, the 19th
      might not work, I will have to double check on it.

      Do you Yahoo!?