7793Help finding some info

  • Eric Sandberg
    Jan 3, 2005
      I'm trying to find some things that were mentioned in this forum
      quite some time ago with no luck. Can someone point me in the right
      direction?

      At one point Rick wrote of his (Your if you're reading this Rick)
      LiteHammock. I'm interested in the bug net design. I can't find
      this hammock on his (your) site. Help!

      Also, someone wrote about a lightweight pack that uses your
      tent/hammock/tarp etc as the body of the pack. Can someone point me
      to that design or site.

      Anyone know of a way to refine the search function on this forum?

      Thanks
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic