7787Re: [Hammock Camping] Western Hammock Gathering

  • wpick87506@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2005
      Hey Dylan (and All Arizonans)

      I think the best would be base camp. I understand what you're saying. I think this way, we can please everyone (Would anyone be upset if someone brought their family?).

      Ok, I'm going way out on a limb and suggest the weekends of March 19th or the 26th.
      Since I'm closest to the Santa Rita's I'm volunteering to make the reservations with the Rangers down there. I'll need a date & how many are coming.

      BTW Phoenicians,Tempeites and ASU fans; what happened to that 'good' basketball team that came down to Tucson thinking they can play the Cats!!! What was the score again? 97-76?

      BEAR DOWN!

      Walter
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic