      From: Shane Steinkamp [mailto:shane@...]
      Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 11:58 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] Bolt from the blue...

      > I see nothing blasphemous about this.  In fact, I like it a lot. And, Oh
      > by the Way, it looks like just the right length for Ed's Newsletter and
      > perfectly on topic.  I nominate it for an upcoming newsletter.

      I'd have to rework it a little...  I'd also be sensitive to the idea that it
      might be offensive to some of the readership.  I mean, if I post something,
      then that's just me, and if somebody don't like it I can handle that.  If it
      goes out in the newsletter, then that reflects on the whole setup, not just
      me...

      Shane

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic