7780[Hammock Camping] Re: WesternHammock Gathering

  • chcoa
    Jan 2, 2005
      Wow you were paying attention Dylan. You get a gold star for
      today. :)

      I'm booked for Jan and Feb now and I think Walter said he was too.
      The second weekend of March looks fine so far.

      Ironwood National whatever it was sound interesting. I've never been
      there and as long as the trees will hold my big but then I'm fine
      with that.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Dylan Anderson <hum469@y...>
      wrote:
      > OK, well here is what I have noted so far. I, my
      > friend Cody, and Jamie are all in the Phoenix metro
      > area. Adrnlnjnky, I don't know where in AZ you are,
      > and Walter is from Tucson right? (sorry if I missed
      > it)
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic