7761Re: [Hammock Camping] Bolt from the blue...

  • Adrnlnjnky
    Dec 30, 2004
      So lets just get down to brass tacks here. Shane is your new writer
      and his weekly commontary will drag on and on, much like Andy
      ?Runny?). But Shane generaly has inteligent and/or interesting things
      to say so it'll be a good thing.

      You better watch out Ed, first it's a guest writer next thing you know
      you have international distribuitons, and then all of a sudden we se
      Ed on stage accepting an award for hig great magazine.

      On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:42:24 -0500, Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:

      > Not to worry—so the editor may have his work cut out for him, no problem.
      > You have the chance to be the first guest contributor! I'm excited—we're
      > all anxious to read what you might have to say Shane.
      >

      > The next newsletter is coming out the 3rd or 4th of Jan. It will feature an
      > article about our Springer Mtn campout.…Ed

      Tom Peltier

      In the winter we play on the frozen snow and
      in the spring we play on the unfrozen snow!!
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic