      From: Marge Prothman [mailto:marge@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 02:53 PM
      To: Hammock Camping/Yahoo
      Subject: Hammock Camping Third Time

      Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I
      have had all my
      emails since
      Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed
      now. Cheers
      Marge

      Hey Nancy,
      Maybe I missed something, what do you need the foil tape
      for?

      I also had HUGE success, decided to bite the bullet and
      drive the three
      hours to Boise. Got my refelctix at the Home Depot. I was
      out of the = store
      in 12 minutes, went right over to Target and got the Blue
      foam pad. Did = a
      bunch more shopping and then went to lunch with a good
      friend and back =
      home by 4.30 p.m. and no frustrations, wonderful. Now to
      hang the hammock =
      back up outside and hope the weather stays above 18 F at
      night.

      Cheers,
      Marge
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic