7744Re: reviews

  • jmellis01
    Dec 29 10:56 AM
      <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > Hi:
      >
      > I've used both models of the Mosquito Hammock, Expedition
      > and Jungle. I think they're first-rate pieces of gear, and
      > are currently my favorite hammocks.
      >
      > They have everything I like: double bottoms, integral
      > bug-nets with side zippers, and casing-style ends. The
      > workmanship is great and the price is *totally* reasonable.
      >
      >> Bear

      Bear,
      Tell me more about the double bottoms. Is there an opening so
      that a pad can be inserted between the layers? Have you used these
      hammocks in cold weather with any success? The prices on the
      website are extremely reasonable. Any weak points (zippers snags,
      poor stitching, etc.)?

      Thanks,
      John
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic