772Third Time

  • Marge Prothman
    Mar 3, 2003
      Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I have had all my
      emails since
      Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed now. Cheers
      Marge

      Hey Nancy,
      Maybe I missed something, what do you need the foil tape for?

      I also had HUGE success, decided to bite the bullet and drive the three
      hours to Boise. Got my refelctix at the Home Depot. I was out of the = store
      in 12 minutes, went right over to Target and got the Blue foam pad. Did = a
      bunch more shopping and then went to lunch with a good friend and back =
      home by 4.30 p.m. and no frustrations, wonderful. Now to hang the hammock =
      back up outside and hope the weather stays above 18 F at night.

      Cheers,
      Marge
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic