7711Springer Mtn Campout Dec 31, 2004

    Dec 27, 2004
      Don't forget---Everyone's invited to our hammock hangers' campout
      Friday nite on Springer Mtn, GA. This is our annual cold-weather
      get together--a great chance to share ideas on staying warm in a
      hammock. Here's the trip details:

      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Springer03.doc

      Several folks have signed up so far--sign up is not required, but if
      we know you're comming, we can keep a lookout for you. Karen & I
      will be leaving from the FS road 42 trailhead midafternoon on
      Friday. Warm temps and rain are currently forcast--that's a lot
      better than some years!

      Join us and ring in the New Year from your hammock! We're expecting
      20-30 campers in all, but most will not be hammockers.

      ...Ed Speer, Moderator Hammock Camping List