7682Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Sleeping system for HH

  • Thomas Vickers
    Dec 22, 2004
      On this thread,

      If you have a good undercover, is there any need for a pad in the Hammock?

      I really like my HH and part of this is no pad. Just plain comfortable
      without it.

      My onlyproblem is keeping warm.
      The underquilt pattern in the files section is cool, but way pricey to make.

      Right now I am probably going to bite the bullet and adapt the quilt/top
      layer of my Golite Force sleep system.
      It seems just great for an undercover.

      Now for a question. Will an undercover that covers from head/shoulders to
      the butt region be enough? Those areas seem the coldest/most pressure
      regions.

      TV
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic