7445Re: [Hammock Camping] How tight? What Angle?

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Dec 7 7:08 AM

      "Youngblood"... Are you the same person who was up there 11/28 &
      11/29 of this year (JUST A FEW DAYS AGO...!!!) and had the run in with
      the bear...? Saw some postings on WhiteBlaze while looking for
      directions from a "Youngblood" and "Glee" and "Magnet" a/k/a "Bear
      Pinata". Bears should be hibernating now....<g>...!

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Hoessle" <JD@H...> wrote:
      > ...snip..> And, on the subject of wives, mine thinks I am
      > quote: "Crazier than
      > > the outhouse rat" to be going up Springer at this time of year.
      > >
      > > Happy Trails,
      > >
      > > J.D.
      > If the weather gets bad enough, you may feel the same way. <grin>
      > Youngblood
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic