7418Springer Mountain Bears...?

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Dec 4, 2004
      Happy Holidays Everyone!

      Planning to do the "Hammock Camping" adventure up Springer Mounatin on
      New Years Eve to see what thei hammock stuff is all about...
      ...hehehe! I am following the posts re: cold weather too! Weight,
      warmth, gear - all very interesting too!

      In searching for info on access trails / driving routes to Springer, I
      stumbbled across these posts by "Magnet", "Youngblood", "Glee" dated:

      **** 11/29/2004 & 11/29/2004 ***

      <http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-283.html>

      Hmmmm.... So, I have been saying to myself: "If I don't get frost
      bit, I'll probably get bear bit". ...hehehe!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.