7308Re: [Hammock Camping] Snake Skins

  • chcoa
    Nov 21 10:41 PM
      Hi Jodi,

      Glad to hear you are enjoying the test. I have yet to test it with
      any other pads or insulation material. I wanted to find out
      how "low" the items that came with the shelter would go first. I'm
      at 55 F with just the Overcover and Underpad, my normal clothes, and
      a 40 F quilt on top of me.

      HAve you tried it without the POD pad yet?

      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>
      wrote:
      > Really???? I'm testing it also and enjoyed staying warm down to 40
      so
      > far. I had my 20 degree bag, my POD women's Max-lite sleeping pad,
      > and sweats.
      >
      > Jodi who is patiently waiting for this blasted cold she has to go
      away
      > so she can hang out in the cold ;-)
      >

      > On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:42:41 -0000, chcoa <jdeben@h...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Well the verdict on the Supershelter is still out. I'm testing it
      > > right now and I haven't had much success below 50F so far. 5 more
      > > months to go, we'll see.....
      > >
      > > jamie in az
      > >
      > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Craig Stephanski
      > > <stephanski@s...> wrote:
      > > I recommend anything that Tom makes, 'cause it works very well!!!
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
      > arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      > to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other,
      body
      > thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
      > ride!"
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic