7290Re: [Hammock Camping] Snake Skins

  • Banjo Doje
    Nov 18, 2004
      Really???? I'm testing it also and enjoyed staying warm down to 40 so
      far. I had my 20 degree bag, my POD women's Max-lite sleeping pad,
      and sweats.

      Jodi who is patiently waiting for this blasted cold she has to go away
      so she can hang out in the cold ;-)

      On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:42:41 -0000, chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote:

      > Well the verdict on the Supershelter is still out. I'm testing it
      > right now and I haven't had much success below 50F so far. 5 more
      > months to go, we'll see.....
      >
      > jamie in az
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Craig Stephanski
      > <stephanski@s...> wrote:
      > I recommend anything that Tom makes, 'cause it works very well!!!

      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body
      thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOOHOO what a
      ride!"
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic