7217Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock City

  • jonas4321@juno.com
    Nov 5, 2004
      Our last Course Director (a Buffalo), decided to break with tradition,
      and with only 6 patrols on the course, we skipped Beaver and Bobwhite,
      and started with an Eagle patrol. This way, we finished with Antelope,
      and there was a patrol of Buffaloes for her to sing with! I found out
      later that this is OK, you just can't change the order in which you sing
      them. There were plenty of Beavers and Bobwhites in the staff to make the
      song work!

      Funny you mention that, Ralph- the Antelope patrol couldn't sing either
      <grin>! Maybe it just takes an Eagle...

      hehehe