7174Re: [Hammock Camping] lower mortgage payments/Spectra Hammock

  • Bill Fornshell
    Nov 3, 2004
      No and I didn't think you wore pants. Or is that the
      other same name "Shane"? How about a hammock made from
      an old "chain-link" fence? It is cool again in San
      Antonio (47 degrees this morning) and I am having such
      a happy day with all my warm stuff on.
      Bill in San Antonio, TEXAS

      --- Shane <shane@...> wrote:

      > > Do you really need hammock this strong?
      > > Are you thinking about a hammock for two people?
      >
      > Have you seen the size of my pants?
      >
      > Shane

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com