7161Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammocking through northern TN/NC to Damascus

  • Craig Everhart
    Nov 1, 2004
      ditto
      --- jackiethehiker@... wrote:

      > >Good afternoon Rick,
      > I really enjoy your journals/photos. I have also
      > learned much from you website. Thank you for
      > sharing.
      >
      > Jackie/Repeat
      > > From: "Risk" <ra1@...>
      > > Date: 2004/11/01 Mon PM 12:05:04 EST
      > > To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [Hammock Camping] Hammocking through
      > northern TN/NC to Damascus

      ---------------------------------

      I posted the link to my most recent AT section hike at
      Kampfire, but
      there are a couple nice hammock pictures in the
      journal. I slept each
      night in the hammock (exception - night at the Kincora
      Hostel) and had
      a great trip. I especially like the picture of the
      hammock at the
      edge of the drop-off at the Vandeventer Shelter:

      http://www.imrisk.com/atdamascus/atdamascus.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic