7137Pea Pod vs Underquilt

  • jwj32542
    Oct 29, 2004
      Has anyone tried rigging a PeaPod as a Hennessey underquilt?

      I'm asking because I'd love to use the PeaPod with my homemade
      hammock, but I also want something that would work when I want to
      sleep in the Hennessey. I've never actually seen a PeaPod (or an
      underquilt) except on the web, but it seems like there would be a
      way to rig it up with pretty minor modifications...if it's the right

      Has anyone experimented with this?

      Too many mind-boggling options to stay warm!