7052Re: [Hammock Camping] Who took the trees?

  • Ralph Oborn
    Oct 19, 2004
      Instead of hooking to the roof rack directly (which would put several
      hundred pound of horizontal force on a device designed for vertical
      load). Extend the strap over the roof and down the far side to hook to
      the frame or bumper on the other side. It wold probably be best to run
      the extension UNDER the roof rack and along the vehicles roof.

      Send pictures. One of Ricks single pole set ups might be easier.
      Ralph Oborn