      From: jwj32542 [mailto:jwj32542@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 6:11 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tested Risk's
      design

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David
      Chinell"
      <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > I hope you're visualizing this correctly. I
      don't
      > see what you mean about the drip-knot.

      I was thinking about sewing a casing at one end,
      then passing the
      support rope through it and tieing the rope back
      to itself above the
      hammock. So basically the rope has a loop tied
      into it, with the
      hammock attached inside the loop. Therefore, the
      knot is just above
      the hammock, which will stop drips from travelling
      down the line.

      Maybe I have the wrong idea of what a casing is?
      Is that not how it
      works?

      Jeff