690Hammock Camping Re: Hand Warmers

  • geoflyfisher <geoflyfisher@yahoo.com>
    Feb 20, 2003
      Thanks for the review...

      Yep, this is the way I remember them too... Not intended to keep you
      warm all night, but if the toes get cold toward morning, one could
      snap one and put it down in the foot of the quilt to warm up a little
      before getting up. Good news is that you can recharge it while
      cooking coffee water after getting up. Intended for comfort, not
      survival.

      Rick

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "colonelcorn76

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic