6882Re: [Hammock Camping] trees enough in the Sierras?

  • SF Nazdarovye
    Sep 30, 2004
      Actually, I've had some trouble finding suitable spots in the Sierra
      Nevada and Henry Coe State Park when hiking with a group where the
      other folks are using tarps and tents. On my own, with a little more
      flexibility in where I camp, I generally can hike until I find suitable
      trees. Back east it's been a lot easier.

      On Sep 30, 2004, at 4:53 PM, architennis wrote:

      > Have you who hammock camp in the Sierras found enough trees, at the
      > right distance and
      > size, most trips? Or do you have to be very careful about where to
      > stop for the night?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic