6855Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Possible insulation solution (once the price drops)

  • Bill Fornshell
    Sep 27, 2004
      Don't get your hopes up. I talked to this company on
      the phone not long ago and it is not available for
      sale. It was used in a couple of items last year like
      gloves and a very very high priced Jacket. I think
      you can still buy the gloves with it but not the
      Jacket.

      The company said they only make a small amount of the
      stuff and it was all sold out ahead of time.

      For now Down and some of the PolarGaurd type stuff is
      as good as I think you are going to get.

      Bill in Texas

      ---moneymakerjk1 <moneymakerjk1@...> wrote:

      > here is another link: it's available in batting!
      > not sure of the cost tho...
      >
      > http://www.aerogel.com/products.htm
      >
      > Neophyte

      http://vote.yahoo.com