6756First post...... and first night in a hammock

  • Craig
    Sep 11, 2004
      Hi all....this is my first post to this group I recently joined.

      I also just spent my first night in my new Hennessy Safari and it was
      the best!! Although its not that cold yet I had good luck with a
      cheapy Wal-mart open-cell pad and an opened up generic sleeping bag
      on top of that. I used a wool blanket to cover up with and I think
      that it would take me down to at least 40*F I was very comfortable,
      and had plenty of room to move around and adjust things if I had to.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic