6723Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Bug shirt for hammock

  • jonas4321@juno.com
    Sep 7, 2004
      Risk, how do you do that from inside the bugnet tube? That is one of the
      dilemmas I am facing with my concept of a drawstring on both ends. I can
      see pulling the tube over the foot end after it is drawn tight, but the
      head end, I'd be drawing tight from inside. How sealed does this need to
      be? I know you have had your bugnets draped over the sides of your
      hammocks, does this provide enough closure to keep the little buggers
      from finding their way in along the sides?

      On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:21:01 -0400 ra1@... writes:
      > As for closing the end... pulling the hammock tube down an inch or
      > two over the
      > end of the netting is a great way to seal the end.

      Get your name as your email address.