6713Re: [Hammock Camping] Frog Sac Field Report

  • Risk
    Sep 4 6:45 PM
      LOL!

      No, Bill, I can not figure out a way to carry a sewing machine with my
      ultralight pack.

      Wasn't that sewing machine in the picture cool? It was an old antique
      - completely unusable and rusted - But I did keep it in the photo
      because of my interest in sewing.

      <bfornshell@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Rick, I wanted to ask you this question when you
      > posted those last pictures but never got around to it.
      > Do you take your sewing machine with you when you go
      > hiking so you can make new stuff in the evenings. I
      > noticed your sewing machine in a picture with this
      > test report and it reminded me I had forgotten to ask
      > about it. Bill in Texas
      >
      > PS. Nice review. They are a lot better with a few
      > pictures included.
      >
      > --- Rick <ra1@i...> wrote:
      >
      > > Ed et al,
      > >
      > > I just uploaded my 2 month field report of the Frog
      > > Sac this weekend.
      > >
      > > *http://tinyurl.com/6kmjy
      > >
      > > What a sweet bag this is turning out to be! It has
      > > changed the way that
      > > I think about summer insulation. One of the best
      > > parts of the test has
      > > been learning how nice it is to have the option to
      > > sleep with my feet
      > > out the other side of the quilt/bag.
      > >
      > > A number of people have asked me about it as I have
      > > been camping
      > > different places this summer. I have also seen them
      > > on sale at two
      > > outfitters. I think this bag is a keeper!
      > >
      > > Risk

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic