6711Frog Sac Field Report

    Sep 4, 2004
      Ed et al,

      I just uploaded my 2 month field report of the Frog Sac this weekend.

      *http://tinyurl.com/6kmjy

      What a sweet bag this is turning out to be! It has changed the way that
      I think about summer insulation. One of the best parts of the test has
      been learning how nice it is to have the option to sleep with my feet
      out the other side of the quilt/bag.

      A number of people have asked me about it as I have been camping
      different places this summer. I have also seen them on sale at two
      outfitters. I think this bag is a keeper!

      Risk
      *
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic