6696Re: [Hammock Camping] Fox Face Tarp?

  • jonas4321@juno.com
    Aug 31, 2004
      They should hire web page designers that can provide useful information
      on the website and forego the cute verbiage. "Dance freely around tarp".
      The third diagram (viewing from above) shows that there are 6 points that
      get staked out "firmly to the ground", so they might mean "trip
      frequently around tarp". Doesn't look like they can be attached to the
      same trees as the hammock.

      It also says that stakes are not included, so the 24oz is still a
      mystery.

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!